AO/TI and AO/TD series
• Designed for heavy duty slurry and/or acid applications.
• These are end suction slurry pumps with single or double mechanical seals.
• Capacities from 1 to 1500 m3/h (5 to 6613 gpm).
•Usually maximum discharge pressure should not exceed 3 bar or 43 psi.
• Designed for slurries and/or acid applications.
•The heart of the PEMO product line, the AO/AB Series pumps are truly unique. Due to the side inlet, the maximum pressure the mechanical seal will see is the fluid inlet pressure, greatly increasing life of the seal.
• When pumping acid liquids, the shaft and the mechanical seal housing can be made of special alloys.
• Maximum particle size is 2 mm though this is dependent on the specific application.
• Capacities from 1 to 900 m3/h (5 to 3,968 gpm).
• Maximum discharge head is 90 m (295 ft) in the Hardalloy PEMO design.