Within the centrifugal pumps designed and developed by Pemo, and commonly defined anti-abrasive and anti-acid pumps, there is a particular type of pumps, the vertical one.
These products own some features that characterize them as unique in the market. Some properties: capacities from 5 to 1500 m3/h (22 to 6,613 gpm); maximum available pressure from 6 to 7 bar (88 to 103 psi).
Pemo vertical pumps are an excellence in the pumps’ sector. These pumps are recognized as a high quality product worldwide because their ability to keep optimal performances also in the most difficult contexts. Indeed, Pemo’s vertical pumps are designed for heavy duty slurry and/or acid applications.
Pemo produces three different series of vertical pumps. Here the main features:
- Custom built to customer specifications
- Pump-motor coupling is an elastic joint or V-belt
- Direct transmission by means of an elastic joint.
- Featured by a metallic structure around the motor with a lifting eyebolt at the top
- Can run dry since there is no mechanical seal
- can be installed inside or outside tanks
Visit the website or read the other articles if you want to have more information about Pemo. Otherwise, if you are interested in these pumps series, fill the form to receive deeper information: https://www.pemopumps.com/contacts