AO/AB/DC SERIES (double stage versions)
• Designed for slurries and/or acid applications.
• The AO/AB/DC Series is the perfect solution for filter press feed or slurry transfer.
• When pumping acid liquids, the shaft and the mechanical seal housing can be made of special alloys.
• Maximum particle size is 1 mm, though this is dependent on the specific application.
• Capacities from 5 a 900 m3/h (22 to 2,645 gpm).
• The maximum head for some Hardalloy versions is 210 m/H2O.
Applications under head
Acid liquids even with solids in suspension
Operating temperature up to 90 °C
Types of sealing:
Mechanical seal with front rings double flushed or with permanent lubrication
By means of pulleys and V-belts
By means of elastic coaxial joint
These are AO/AB pumps but with two bodies installed on the same shaft so that, working in series, high pressures (up to 12/15 atm) can be obtained, particularly suitable for feeding filters for high pressing.