• The PEMO submersible pumps are designed for heavy duty slurry applications.
• High efficiency motor (class IE3) with power ranging from 1 to 100 hp, and speeds from 735 to 3,500 rpm (50 and 60 Hz).
• Standard capacities up to 700 m3/h (3,082 gpm).
• Maximum pressure up to 7 bar (103 psi).
• Double mechanical seals, silica carbide or widia wear rings, oil lubricated.
• Radial bearings, life lubricated and maintenance free, are made to deliver long-life.
• All PEMO Submersible pumps are provided with thermal probe (for the control of motor temperature), and two oil level probe (for slurry leak detection inside the oil chamber).
• The Pemo Submersible pumps all are sold with an electric device for the analysis of the signals from the thermal probes.
• Optional agitator, mechanical and/or hydraulic type.